Easy Read Publications
Did you know that we can offer an Easy Read translation service for your organisation?
We can also provide training to support your staff to make your documents more accessible.
Whether you want a letter, leaflet or complete booklet translating, we can help.
See below for some examples of our work:
UCI Policies and Procedures
Frequently Asked Questions about Advanced Statement
This booklet includes answers to questions like:
- “What is an Advanced Statement?”
- “Who can make an Advanced Statement”
- “When should an advanced Statement be made, and when might it come into force?”
- “Who must have regard to my Advance Statement?”
- And many more.
An Introduction to the Adults with Incapacity (Scotland) Act 2000
Rights For CarersA Guide for Carers of people with Learning Disabilities
An Introduction to the Adults with Incapacity Act 2000
This booklet contains information about:
- Legal incapacity
- Making decisions for another adult – the options
- Rights of nearest relatives and primary carers
- Pre-Act attorneys and attorneys under the law of another country